cultural event

Last Saturday I went to 15th Annual Street Painting Festival in Downtown Lake Worth, Florida with my friends and her family. It is the first time I saw this kind of festival in United States.


The view was quite crowded. Many people were very interested to see the masterpiece of each artist shed in a big grey road on Downtown Lake Worth’s street. As an exchange student, I was so glad that I could see one of the biggest Art Festival in Florida. I spend more than 3 hours looking around the painting, eating the funnel cake which I love, and listening to the performance in the park. That was quite a day for me and my friends.

I was also taking some pictures of the painting. I wish I could participate someday. Um…probably in the Art Festival in Indonesia =D

Look at this painting! How amazing!!
I like the way to paint the earth. And there’s something underneath that says 2012 and some symbols of something. I am not sure what is all about but I think this might be a kind of philosophical painting.


And this painting is about Titanic. How cool is that?


And this one is titled: Buying the Bull. This painting described about economical phenomenon. This was created by Jeff Needle and Bob Chamberlain.

Go SpongeBob!! =D


This one is awesome too. I wonder how is it like after it finished. It must be AMAAAAZIIING!! Look how detail they’ve painted! It looks like real picture in the frame!


This one is my favorite. I also took a picture of the sketch. Look how pretty this painting is!!!






And this is me, Olivia, Marcela, and Alicia [left to right]. Thank guys for making this day a wonderful day for me.


Saturday
February 22nd, 2009
Lake Worth, Florida.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home